Are you passionate about customer service? Are you an excellent French and English speaker? You are the one we are looking for! You would be the next Customer Order Management Representative in a multinational company in Rotterdam.
- Generate quotation systems as required by the Sales team
- Receive orders from customers and make sure they are complete and accurate, including configuration and verification terms and prices from products
- Work together with the Sales Representative team and/or customers to resolve any order related issues
- Book orders and follow-up on them into the order management system
- Make sure existing license configuration details are accurate
- Make sure the customer’s license requirements meet the compliance requirements
- Create code/license files in order to entitle product to customers
- Make sure to provide high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work together and support the Sales team with scheduling
- Native or close to native French and fluency in English
- Great communication skills both oral and written
- Great organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Relevant experience on order management skills is a plus
- Ability to judge established practices with a problem-solving mindset
Our client is a multinational software company in Rotterdam. They have 16 offices all around the world and have the EU headquarter in Rotterdam. The Team in Rotterdam is dynamic, international and passionate. They are looking for someone motivated and dedicated to join their office.