New year, new resolutions and new Challenge!
International company located in Rotterdam area is offering a long-term role for a French, Dutch and English speaker.
As a Customer Order Management, you will be responsible for your own portfolio and act as an Account Manager. This role will give you freedom in your decision, responsibilities to guide, train and advice your clients in order to help them grow. You will be challenged every day with a dynamic environment. It is an opportunity to constantly learn and never be bored at work.
On daily basis your responsibilities as a Customer Service Order Management will be :
- Providing continuous high standards of customer service to your client in order to build loyalty.
- Interacting with both internal and external customers providing products and service and information resolving issues.
- Managing the orders from the price to the availability of the products
- Working on delivery improvement and manage products return and warranty claims
- Working closely on engineers scheduling and on the procurement of the spare part.
- Acting as an Account Manager providing and arranging customer training on the product
- Assisting the Management team by providing reports and being accurate in your administration
- Actively seek out and participate in formal and informal training for your personal development.
- Driving continuous improvement and being proactive in ways to improve the current processes and procedures
What is in it for you?
- You can manage international accounts in your job and have your own responsibilities
- You would be part of an excellent team
- You manage the whole order to cash processes independently
- You can help the company grow by maintaining excellent client relationship on a B2B level
- 31 holiday days
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service or Order to cash
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French is a must
- Good coordination skills and you are not afraid to take initiative
- You are social and friendly which would fit well into the company culture
- You are flexible and have excellent service mindset
The company offers an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and get business insights. You will get a market competitive salary, you work on a 39 hours basis weekly, and your transport costs are reimbursed as well. In the beginning you will get an extensive training on the system (SAP) and the business processes.