13 days ago
If you speak German and Dutch fluently and would like to join a dynamic, international company based in Utrecht - keep reading! Our client operates in the tax industry in the majority of EU countries and provides high-quality service and level of professionalism for their B2B clients. The company has a great multicultural environment, close-knit team, diverse and motivating tasks and stable career development!
- Deliver excellent service and quality to the team’s customers and agents
- Build up and maintain professional working relations with relevant local authorities
- Attend training and develop own relevant knowledge and skills, including changes in legislation and markets
- Carry out all core administrative processes within the team: verification, claiming, appeal handling, customer service and account management
- Ensure customer documentation is complete at all times
- Ensure all claims are submitted correctly within relevant local deadlines
- Ensure all rejections are reviewed and appealed promptly where appropriate
- To deliver excellent service to both internal and external relations, and to ensure to stay up to date with relevant knowledge and skills in the Customer Operations area
- To achieve maximum refunds for our customers by processing their tax claims speedily and correctly
- To work closely and support each other and other parts of the business in times of deadlines
The successful candidate:
- Native German and fluent in Dutch; English is a must;
- Currently based in the Netherlands;
- HBO/WO degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration;
- 1 to 3 years in administrative or customer service experience;
- Enthusiastic, team player, flexible;
- SAP experience is preferred.
Sounds like you? Don't hesitate to apply!