If you speak Lithuanian and Russian and would like to join a dynamic, International company based in Utrecht - have a look at the job opportunity we are offering! Our client operates in the tax industry in the majority of EU countries and provides high-quality service and level of professionalism for their B2B clients. The company has a great multicultural environment, close-knit team, diverse and motivating tasks and stable career development! Read below for the detailed responsibilities:
- To achieve maximum refunds for our customers by processing their tax claims speedily and correctly.
- To deliver excellent service to both internal and external relations, and to ensure to stay up to date with relevant knowledge and skills in the Customer Operations area.
- To work closely and support each other and other parts of the business in times of deadlines.
- Fluency in Lithuanian, Russian and English languages are a must
- Any additional language is a plus
- Only candidates that are already residing in The Netherlands can be considered
- Bachelor degree in Science Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- 1 to 3 years in financial, administrative or customer service roles within an international environment
- SAP experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office skills
- Enthusiastic, team player, flexible
- Service-minded, results-driven and with an eye for detail
- If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply. I will be very happy to talk to you!