almost 2 years ago
If you speak Romanian and would like to join a dynamic, International company based in Utrecht - have a look at the job opportunity we are offering! Our client operates in the tax industry in the majority of EU countries and provides high-quality service and level of professionalism for their B2B clients. The company has a great multicultural environment, close-knit team, diverse and motivating tasks and stable career development! Read below for the detailed responsibilities:
- To achieve maximum refunds for our customers by processing their tax claims speedily and correctly.
- To deliver excellent service to both internal and external relations, and to ensure to stay up to date with relevant knowledge and skills in the Customer Operations area.
- To work closely and support each other and other parts of the business in times of deadlines.
- Fluency in Romanian and English languages is a must
- Turkish is a plus
- Only candidates that are already residing in The Netherlands can be considered
- Bachelor degree in Science Economics, Finance, or Business Administration
- 1 to 3 years in financial, administrative, or customer service roles within an international environment
- SAP experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office skills
- Enthusiastic, team player, flexible
- Service-minded, results-driven and with an eye for detail