Our client is a multinational non-corporate company distributing its products throughout 120 countries across the world almost for four decades. The ultimate success of the firm lies in its extraordinary design of products that are modern, casual, original and more importantly- functional.
They have a dynamic and informal environment and have offices operating in all over the globe!
You will be working in an atmosphere that is extremely energetic, focused on building sustainable relationships and fused with strong team-work spirit.
What will your responsibilities be as a Customer Operations specialist?
- Being the first point of contact for end customers, buyers, and e-commerce
- Be the liaison between customers, sales representatives, sales managers, retail customers, consumers, and the external public
- Order processing and tracking, keeping customers updated at all order management stages
- Account set-up for new customers, giving them product and pricing information
- Processing returned merchandise
- Providing accurate and timely reports
What are we looking for in a Customer Operations candidate?
- Professional fluency in both French and English
- Minimum 2-5 years of customer service experience in a b2b environment
- Secondary school diploma is a minimum requirement
- Communicative, problem-solver, enthusiastic with a strong sense of discipline and entrepreneurial-minded
- Has a great passion for customer service and a professional attitude
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Product Management Systems
If you think that internationally spirited company with a dynamic environment is the right place for you, do not waste your time and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your current salary and availability.
Looking forward to seeing your application!