4 days ago
Do you enjoy doing quantitative and qualitative research and translate data insights into solutions for optimal customer service experience? Do you speak both German and Dutch?
In this role you will:
- Use quantitative and qualitative research to understand customer behaviour and uncover opportunities for customer growth
- Determine the direction for the best solution for the customer and develop it fully with your team (designer, product owner or process engineer).
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments
- Conduct A / B tests
- Monitor progress, prioritise and collaborate with many different stakeholders to achieve the end goal.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Consumer Psychology, or similar field
- (Near) native German and Dutch
- Knowing the German market is an advantage
- Prior experience (at least 1-2 year) in e-commerce or research
- You are available on full-time basis (approximately 40 hours per week)
What’s in it for you?
- 25 vacation days
- Travel allowance and pension contribution
- Competitive salary
- Fun and casual working atmosphere
- Great learning opportunities
Sounds interesting? Apply now or contact me for more information at Panagiota@adamsrecruitment.comand