If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be a part of a young and dynamic team, look no further! Our client offers an excellent opportunity and a role where you will never be bored. In this role you make sure to provide the high customer service level towards the company's distributors, but especially take care of the order management process and assisting your clients with solution oriented service in regards to their queries. Your responsibilities include:
- Daily execution of tasks and responsibilities according to company policies and procedures
- Supervise the order scheduling processes to ensure optimal results
- Perform order management duties (order entry, pro-active follow up on deliveries, etc)
- Field service administration and scheduling
- Prepare reports based on data analysis and provide guidance and recommendation based on them
- Training scheduling
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards (KPI).
- Deal with simple and complex issues, including complaints and enquiries.
- Drive customer focused behaviour throughout the organization
- Serve as main point of contact for all order fulfillment requirements
- Undertake a proactive approach to possible problems & wherever possible pre-empt situations.
- Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the EMEA organization
Why should you apply?
- You can manage international accounts in your job and have your own responsibilities
- You would be part of an excellent team
- You manage the whole order to cash processes independently
- You can help the company grow by maintaining excellent client relationship on a B2B level
What does the company offer you in return?
- An excellent opportunity to acquire new skills and get business insights. You will get a market competitive salary, you work on a 39 hours basis weekly, and your transport costs are reimbursed as well. In the beginning you will get an extensive training on the system (SAP) and the business processes.
- Even if you are a junior candidate you have the right approach by showing willingness to learn and perform well (fresh graduates are also appreciated)
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch and English and ideally you have some French knowledge as well
- You have good coordination skills and you are not afraid to take initiative
- You are social and friendly which would fit well in the company culture
- You are flexible and have excellent service mindset