almost 2 years ago
Do you like to working in a dynamic, fast growing environment?
For one of our clients we are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will work together with other 4 colleagues and assist the German market. This is a start-up company that has been in the market for only 2 years and is changing the market in which they operate. You will be given the freedom to work in shifts and plan your own schedule.
- You will be the main point of contact for customers with queries over the phone, chat and email
- Give information to customers concerning their orders
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Escalate issues to other departments and search for answers independently
What are we looking for:
- Excellent English
- Fluency in German (Dutch is a plus!)
- HBO working and thinking level, flexible, down-to-Earth
- Communicative, friendly and professional
- Dynamic and young team
- The company has a cool office in a great location in Amsterdam
- Travel costs reimbursement