5 days ago
Do you have a customer-oriented mindset? Do you speak German fluently? Would you like to work for a company that creates a positive impact on the environment?
Then keep reading further!
Key responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative:
- Handle incoming requests and questions
- Act as the first point of contact for the new and existing customers via phone and by e-mail
- Coordinate with different departments to analyze and solve reoccurring errors
- Analyze (technical) problems and offer the right solution
- Identify and implement process improvements
The ideal Customer Service Representative candidate:
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
- Prior experience with customer service is a plus and not a must
- Must be available 40 hours per week
Our client is an international company based in the renewable energy field. They have a young, multicultural and dynamic work culture and rapidly growing (they doubled in number in 2018).
- 100% Travel reimbursement
- Highly subsidized organic lunches
- Lots of attention to personal development
- Drinks and other social activities after work
- International work environment with lots of growth opportunities