Do you hate working in a call-center kind of environment? Do you want more than just a customer service job? Do you have experience handling claims? Would you like to grow within a rapidly growing and well-funded start-up based in the heart of Amsterdam? Are you creative problem solver and work in a detail oriented manner? Do you speak Dutch fluently? Would you like to fast-track your career?
If this sounds like you then we have a great opportunity for you!
Job tasks as a customer and claims experience rep:
- Responsible for handling simple or fast-track claims
- Define and fine-tune working processes
- Flag operational improvements and lead in the execution thereof
- Prepare reports based on data analysis and provide guidance and recommendation based on them
- Providing daily support for various activities in the office
- Staying updated about the latest market trends and industry competitors
- Fluent in Dutch
- Claims handling experience is a plus (not a must)
- No 9-5 mentality
- Attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Creative personality
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Holder of Wft Basis and Wft Schade particulier license is a big plus!
Our client is a rapidly growing start-up in the services industry. They have a young and fresh work culture and currently looking for candidates who are looking to grow with them.
- 25 days of holiday
- 8% holiday pay
- Travel reimbursement
- Direct one year contract (with the possibility of extension)
- Free Friday lunch
- Gym Discounts
- Pension contribution
- Monthly team building and social events
- Free daily fruit and snacks in the office
- International, young and dynamic atmosphere
- Growth possibilities
Please feel free to give me a call if you have questions about the vacancy or are not sure if you could meet their requirements!
Please notice that we’ll only consider candidate with a valid work permit for the Netherlands.