Do you have 5 years of client management, order to cash and operational experience? Do you have experience in leading a small team? Then this role is for you! Our client is looking for someone to focus on the operational activities of the company closer to supply chain and inventory management. The position entails a lot of stakeholder management, and some commercial responsibilities, however, this is not a business development function.
On a daily basis you will:
- Lead and Support the Account Executives team
- Manage and maintain customer agreements
- Maintain processes, contracts and agreements with suppliers and customers
- Analyze the profitability and potential of new business
- Maintain and develop existing business conforms to established profitability target
- Provide regular updates to the senior management team in the US
- Develop positive and professional relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Collaborate with internal departments in Europe and in the US to ensure that internal processes are well documented, implemented and completed.
- Coordinate the efforts of all team members and internal departments to ensure superior customer service regarding documentation, monitoring of credit limits and inventory levels
- Provide and create Key Performance Indicators for Management team in the US
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Fun company outings
- Flexible schedules
- Comprehensive training and development program
- Travel reimbursement
- Client visits abroad
- University degree in Business Management or 3+ years of experience in a management position
- Minimum 4 to 5 years as a Customer Account Manager or Operations Manager in a similar role.
- Knowledge of experience in inventory management is a must
- Experience in Team leading
- Great Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in Italian or at least a conversational level.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule
- Excellent analytical skills