For one of our international clients, we are looking for a CRM Campaign Coordinator. They are a well-known company in the fashion industry with a great office in Amsterdam. You will be part of a small team which oversees and facilitates several projects using consumer communications to ensure brand loyalty and retention.
Your main role will be to coordinate the email built and email calendar. That entails meeting with different departments - content creation, analysts, and trading. Based on that you will create the email schedule and after submitted to approval, it will be sent to more than 1 million customers.
What will your tasks be as a CRM Campaign Coordinator:
- Planning and execution of CRM campaigns to increase customer engagement and improve retention rates
- Work closely with other departments and vendors such as Product Marketing, Consumer Journey, E-commerce and retailers
- Support the CRM Specialist with implementing operational brand campaigns
- Implement A/B testing procedures on campaigns
- Deliver weekly and monthly email reporting to relevant stakeholders
What are we looking for on the ideal CRM Campaign Coordinator?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- English proficiency
- At least one year coordinating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Preferably experience in an e-commerce environment
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, JIRA, HTML is mandatory
- Living in the Amsterdam Area
- Able to work independently, hands-on mentality and eager to work on a dynamic environment
The company & the offer
They have an amazing workspace, with access to gym, restaurant, and café. We are looking for someone to work at this company for 7 months, with the potential to stay for a longer period. Please notice that the start date is on the 3rd of June.
Interested? Please feel free to send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org