Are you looking for a new opportunity in credit risk management? Are you self-motivated and a quick learner who would like to work in a challenging, fast-paced position? Then this role is for you!
You will get the chance to work as a Credit Risk Controller in a multi-national company with a large international team.
- Conduct reviews about customer accounts, including financial analysis
- Manage the Customer Group credit facilities for the EMEA region
- Be in charge of insurance policy compliance (collection cases and claims)
- Visit stakeholders regarding customer development or risk management
- Conduct analysis to support risk strategy, policy and process development
- Make sure risk exposure is minimized
- Have an overview of all legal collection cases
- Report about the commercial credit risk
What’s in it for you?
- A beautiful office and a company who cares about your working environment
- Opportunities to grow within the company and creation of your personal Professional Development Plan to make sure you are on the right track for your dream career
- Direct contract with the company
- Professional proficiency in English
- Native speaker of one of these languages: French, German, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or English
- Experience in credit risk environment
- Holder of a CICM certificate and/ or a degree (preferably in a numerate discipline)
- Highly skilled in MS Excel
- Strong communication and commercial skills
- Positive personality
- Willing to travel occasionally