over 1 year ago
Would you like to be a part of a truly sustainable company? Our client is looking for a Credit Controller | Italian speaker, for their newly built Shared Service Center in the NL.
The hiring company is committed to enriching the lives of people globally, by creating products of excellent value.
The role of the Credit Controller | Italian speaker entails:
- Manage the portfolio of outstanding debt by maintaining a timely and effective collection process
- Monitoring accounts in transit and allocating payments.
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve any issues
- Act as a business partner on financial risk evaluation by performing proper credit reviews
- Analyze development in aging of debt and payment behavior of customers to take appropriate actions
- Challenge the existing processes and procedures and initiate process changes
- KPI follow-up and maintain good relationship customers and sales representatives
The hiring company offers:
- direct contract for a year to begin with
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Flexible starting / ending hours
- Contribution to pension
- Free products
What are we looking for, for the Credit Controller | Italian ?
- Bachelor/Master in business administration, economics, finance and/or accounting;
- 3-5 years’ experience within Finance department, preferably within a Credit Collection environment
- Native level of Italian and working proficiency in English
- Preferably you have already worked in a Shared Service Centre;
- extensive ERP system experience (preferably SAP) and advanced Excel skills;
- Eligible to work in the NL
- You have a highly flexible attitude, and enjoy driving change and efficiency. You can demonstrate experience in optimizing processes;
Look no further, apply now