about 2 years ago
Credit Controller - German speaking - Amsterdam
We are currently seeking a native or near native German speaker for a position in credit control within a corporate office of an international fashion company in Amsterdam.
- be responsible for all credit control tasks
- communicate and work closely with finance and sales departments
- do money collection
- credit rating evaluation of new and existing customers in DACH region
- be strategic and do credit analysis and assessment
- be responsible for deal execution, collection monitoring
- report receivables
- ensure accurate monthly and quarterly reporting of A/R balances
- take care of monthly specific account reconciliations
- assist in the creation of the Monthly Business Report
- A relevant degree in Business or Economics
- A couple of years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within an international retail organisation
- Fluent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent communication skills in German language (written and spoken)
- Outstanding administration skills and strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- A communicative team player with an accurate and pro-active approach
Fashion company, expanding and focused on quality and sustainability. Young and dynamic team.
informal, friendly, professional and service minded.