Are you looking for a new opportunity in credit control? Are you self-motivated and a quick learner who would like to work in a challenging, fast-paced position? Then this role is for you!
You will get the chance to work as a Credit Control Administrator, in a multi-national company with a large international team.
- Create new customer master accounts and update the old ones in the ERP system
- Make sure that process and procedures of EU Costumer Management are being followed
- Upload collection and claims to the Atradius credit insurance system
- Assist with the quarterly audits
- Respond to various Sharepoint cases in a timely manner
- Make sure that invoices are paid on time
What’s in it for you?
- A beautiful office and a company who cares about your working environment
- Opportunities to grow within the company and creation of your personal Professional Development Plan to make sure you are on the right track for your dream career
- Direct contract with the company!
- Professional proficiency in English
- Native speaker of one of these languages: French, German, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or English
- SAP experience is a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong communication and commercial skills (in person, by telephone and email)
- Positive personality and able to work independently