Are you a Credit Analyst looking for a new challenge? This role is for you!
Our client, a well-established international company is currently on the look for a proactive Credit Analyst, with experience in cash collection. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in multinational companies and excellent negotiation skills. In this role you will be reporting to the Finance Director.
Your Main objectives will be:
- Screening customers, checking credit application and compliance, trade information and risk analysis
- Determining payment terms and credit line
- Creating, maintaining, and updating customer portfolios (customer behaviour, credit line)
- Reconciling account entries
- Archiving in a thorough manner
- Order management
- Collecting accounts receivables on a daily basis either personally or via collection agencies, making sure no bad debt is created
- Creating management reports (predictive metrics, cash collection forecasting, daily cash reports)
- Supporting colleagues with customer portfolios if needed
What is in it for you?
- Direct contract with the company
- Competitive salary
- 8% vacation fee
- Possibility for a bonus equal to 1 month salary (if KPIs are met)
- Travel costs reimbursed
- Informal and international working environment
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Italian and English skills need to be on a professional level
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Proactive, decisive, and stress resistant personality
Would you like to know more or apply?
Feel free to get in touch with Edina on email@example.com or 0652670016.