Do you love sports and want to work in a like-minded team? Do you like working in a dynamic and fast-moving international environment?
For one of our international sportswear clients we are looking for a Cost Accountant to support their finance and accounting team.
As the Cost Accountant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for standard cost price maintenance in the financial system.
- Responsible for inventory accounting and valuation.
- Responsible for 3 way matching of trade accountants payable.
- Responsible for supporting cycle counts and wall-to wall physical inventory counts and investigate variances.
- Responsible for the gross margin analysis and variances between standard and actual cost.
What do they offer:
- Direct contract
- 25 days’ holidays per annum
- 100 % reimbursement of travel expenses
- Pension Contribution
- Catering on site 3 times per week with healthy & biological meals
- Yoga courses; fitness room on site
- Discount on products and access twice per year to samples sales
Do you tick the boxes for the Cost Accountant role?
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 2- 5 years’ experience in similar environment.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Retail and/ or inventory accounting experience would be considered as a plus.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Great team spirit
- Eligible to work in the NL
The company is very international and entrepreneurial with an open-minded and flexible attitude. They take Social Responsibility seriously and have a conscientious attitude to use business to motivate and execute solutions to the environmental crisis.