If you are a digital native, with experience in eCommerce and loves fashion, this is the ideal job for you! The role consists of following the content production (image and written) after the design is signed off. We are looking for someone with strong project management and CMS skills.
Since we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible we’ll only consider candidates immediately available. This is a project and it will last until September, so if you are a student on summer holidays this is the perfect opportunity!
What will you do?
- Content production planning
- Cooperate with the digital marketing team on assets delivery and planning
- Cooperate with the CRM team on links implementation
- Coordinate with the support team in case of bugs
- Brief the outsourcing company
- Production follow up with the outsourcing company
- Tests content implementation for the 4 main markets on all devices
- Make sure tracking is implemented
- Page and content creation in WCS
- Content build in the CMS (Coremedia)
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- 1/2 years of experience in content production/management
- E-Commerce experience and technical understanding is a must
- Knowledge of content production (use of CMS, testing environment) is mandatory
- English speaking, basic notions of German and Dutch is a plus but not mandatory
- IT skills: JIRA, Coremedia (preferably) or SiteCore or other CMS, WCS
- Excellent Project management and organization skills
- Deadline and quality focused
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Multi-tasking and a digital mindset