17 days ago
Do you have 3-5 years of experience in product development or product management for connected cars within the European market? Are you fluent in English and currently based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit? Would you like to work for a fast growing, dynamic and international company with excellent growth opportunities?
Then look no further!
Job tasks of the connected car product manager role:
- Do market analysis of the connected car market to understand user needs, market trends and competing products; based on this define product and operating features customized for the European market
- Plan and design the business model for connected car users
- Explore and expand the network of potential partners within the field of European connected cars
- Analyze data reports and end user & after-sales feedback to convert them into new product requirements or create solutions for follow up problems
- Assist after sales team in creating a connected car upgrade (over the air) plan
- Assist in the training of customer service, sales and after-sales teams on the activation and usage of the connected car service
- Assist New Vehicle Model project to complete European connected car requirements, HMI design confirmation and functional acceptance
- Analyse OEMs/Network Providers setup for European Connected cars to identify current and future standards of operation.
Job requirements for the connected car product manager role:
- Fluent English skills (written and verbal) + knowledge of additional European languages is a bonus
- 3-5 years of working experience in product development or product management for connected car (or related) within the European market
- Familiar with market analysis, product definition, user operation for connected car
- Knowledge of the development and management process of vehicle and connected car projects
- Aware of the technical infrastructure & protocols on both the Network Providers side and the OEM side for car connectivity.
- Very good analytical mindset and a proficient user of various data analysis tools
- Able to communicate and coordinate between cross departmental and international teams
- Open to travelling up to 50% of the time (within the EU)
- Currently based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
- Competitive annual package
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 days holidays
- Opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic environment and impact company growth
- Long term opportunity (direct 8 month contract to start with and the potential to be renewed)