Do you have experience in Accounting and did you focus on Compliance and Auditing within an international company or an accounting firm? Please read further, I'm looking for you!
Our client - an international company in the manufacturing industry - is looking for a Compliance and Auditing Specialist for the company's European headquarters in Almere. You will join the Accounting and Finance department and you will report directly to the Finance Manager.
As a Compliance and Auditing Specialist, you will mainly focus on Compliance, Auditing and processes' improvement, but you will also be involved in projects and asked to deal with other tasks and responsibilities such as checking the flow reporting and the month-end closing procedures. From the office in Almere, you will deal with different European branches and subsidiaries.
What does the company is looking for in a Compliance and Auditing Specialist?
- Finance background (University Degree)
- 2-3 years of experience (minimum) in a similar position (internal auditing, processes' improvement, etc.)
- fluency in English (company language)
- other European languages will be considered a plus (especially Italian, French and German)
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- accuracy and confidentiality
- knowledge of SAP or other systems is a plus
- assertive, able to take responsibilities
- availability to travel (10-15% on a yearly basis)
What does the company offer?
- direct contract and long-term opportunity
- competitive salary
- 100% travel costs reimbursement
- great pension contribution
- company bonus and (optional) personal bonus
- multi-cultural and growing environment; solid and organized structure
- the company is open to both full-time and part-time (32 hours)
If you are interested in this job opportunity or would like like to have more information, don't hesitate to contact me: Marcella Molteni - firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel +31 (0)20 580 0347 - Mobile +31 (0)6 55 13 03 12.