4 days ago
Our client is a hugely successful creative tech business operating out of fantastic Amsterdam City Centre location. They have a newly created position for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Specialist to be the liaison between the business and the people of this dynamic international business.
Do you have a real affinity with pension schemes, insurances and overall benefits schemes?
Do you strive to facilitate a fantastic employee experience through exceptional service delivery and subject matter consultation for Compensation & Benefits?
Join a superb, talented HR TEAM
As the Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you will be part of a diverse team consisting of: two HR Coordinators, two HR Business Partners, two Talent Acquisition Business Partners, a Talent Acquisition Coordinator and a Payroll Consultant. All reporting into the HR & Talent Acquisition Manager.
What will you do?
- You act as the first point of contact for the Amsterdam based business and subject matter expert on all benefits related questions, providing advice, guidance and coaching to both staff and managers
- You are responsible for the assessment and optimization of the benefits scheme
- You manage, own and have full accountability for the data, and relationship, to and from the (pension) providers/authorities and you are responsible for compliance with legal & fiscal requirements (employment law, terms and conditions),
- You follow relevant market and industry developments, trends and legislation and regulations in the field of employment conditions and you know how to translate this into proposals that are in line with the strategy, wishes and requirements of our client.
- You initiate and execute compensation processes like the annual salary review process & performance management cycles.
- You build effective relationships with staff at all levels as well as with external partners
- Collaborate with your HR colleagues and contribute to HR projects,
- Where necessary, support the HR & TA Manager to align HR practices with those of the parent company by liaising with Central HR and collaborate the rest of the World Wide operations.
What do you need to offer?
- You have 3-5 years of relevant C&B experience with an international Technology / Software or Entertainment company;
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Human Resources;
- Thorough knowledge of (international) Compensation & Benefits, pensions, social security laws and regulation, immigration law, tax and legal elements;
- You are Fluent in English and Dutch communication, both written as well as verbally;
- Extensive knowledge of excel and HRIS (Workday)
- You are a problem solver, comfortable in partnering with employees at all levels to provide
- You are a networker: and able to develop strong relationships with those who have knowledge and make decisions;
- You have a healthy curiosity and the desire to learn all aspects of the business and help attaining their goals;
- You have a great sense of humor, you will be spending most of your day with the HR team and while they are very serious about their work, they also like to have fun together.
- You are already living within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam (City Centre).
What do they offer:
- Commuting allowance (paid in full for public transport)
- Profit share bonuses, milestone bonuses and yearly discretionary bonus
- On-site cafeteria including vegetarian and vegan options
- Pension scheme
- Beneficial collective health insurance
- 25-day holiday allowance, excluding Dutch public holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Gym membership discounts
- Friday drinks and regular company events
So? How does it sound?
If you feel that you are a great fit to this profile, please contact me as soon as possible and let me know why. Send your CV too as well as details of your current salary level and notice period.
Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org