25 days ago
Do you have 3-5 years of experience in communications and events management? Do you have experience working closely with marketing to develop content for campaigns at different stages of the customer journey? Have you managed A-Z of event organizing and planning till execution? Are you fluent in Dutch and English? Would you like to work for a big international company with excellent growth opportunities and fantastic secondary benefits?
Then look no further!
- Translate the company’s customer strategy and brand identity into content, campaigns and expressions for every stage of the customer journey
- Develop powerful, SEO-proof texts and have the knowledge to add the right call-to-action
- Implement an organization-wide social media strategy in which various social media channels are used for branding, content and lead generation
- Organizing events and creating a 5-star experience for all attendees. Negotiate well to organize and execute an event from A to Z.
- HBO/WO level education
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in communication and event management
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- Experience with WordPress is a strong pre.
- Experience with organizing customer events is a must
Our client is a leading provider of digital information products based in Amsterdam. They have an international and dynamic environment with excellent growth opportunities.
- 33 vacation days (possibility of buying additional 15 extra vacation days a year)
- 13th month pay
- 100% travel reimbursement
- Fantastic bonus and profit-sharing scheme
- Highly subsidized lunch at the office everyday
- Flexible working hours
- Two days a year to spend on volunteering
- Pension scheme
- Free use of in-house gym
- Possibility to work from home
- Able to buy shares in the company
- Flat and international work environment
- Modern office
- Excellent growth opportunities