Our client is constantly seeking to leverage their passion for technology and execution by helping their clients achieve a more streamlined business model.
Their clients range from billion dollar companies specializing in industrial solvents and chemical products to major, international food ingredients providers.
They are looking for someone who is eager to develop future customer sales campaigns, drive revenue and create new business. You will work directly with the most interesting and demanding customers; helping them better understand their needs, develop product forecast models and deliver a strong overall customer experience.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Expanding revenue within assigned customer segment through multi-faceted engagements, including face to face, phone, and web-based platforms (email, IM, etc)
- Establishing new customer relationships through prospecting & sales efforts
- Directing customer order forecasts to ensure assigned customer segment meets projections
- Optimizing service levels to ensure a strong customer experience
- Owning the entire customer experience, including processing customer orders, collecting payments, and coordinating order logistics
- Utilizing CRM platform to capture customer-related data and daily activities
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or Life Sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong adaptability, creativity and drive to succeed
- Strong team player; motivated and extremely customer-oriented
- Solid negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in customer management
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Professional experience selling in a B2B environment
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies to drive revenue growth
- Experienced in use of customer relationship management (CRM) software
- 0-3 or 2-5 years work experience, depending on need, prior roles & responsibilities
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to apply, I will be happy to have a chat with you regarding this great opportunity! :)