over 2 years ago
Our client is a new and fast-growing company in the technical industry looking for an all-round Commercial Customer Representative for the UK market!
If you are a dynamic and pro-active professional and you enjoy a fast-moving and enthusiastic environment, please read further!
Our client is a new and fast-growing company in the technical industry ready to enter in the English market and they need an all-round Commercial Customer Representative to join a brand new team that will focus on the UK. This is a really dynamic role which involves a lot for assignments and can help you to gain a lot of knowledge and to improve your interpersonal and professional skills.
You will be in charge for:
- ensuring high-quality customer support
- leads creation and collection and cold-calling
- writing contents specifically for the UK market
- collecting information and keeping the documents and the system up-to-date
- developing a deep knowledge of the English market
- maintaining strong relationships with external stakeholders
- supporting the team and the other departments within the company on a daily basis
- helping colleagues to reach sales targets
- being involved in several aspect concerning the the strategy, the market, the products, etc.
- training new colleagues and other team (also international) in the future
- managing the forum with relevant contents
You will receive a direct contract from the company.
It is a full-time job. The office is in Hoofddorp.
You will offer:
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- service-minded and results-oriented
- flexibility and pro-activity
- self-motivated and determinate
- commercial approach
- organized, attention to details
- great communication and problem-solving skills
- entrepreneurial approach and start-up mentality
- eager to learn and develop yourself
Fast-moving, dynamic and enthusiastic company, result-driven and customer-focused.
Dynamic, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, customer-focused.
- fast-growing company
- travel costs
- team bonus
- training on the job
- free lunch