- Passionate, attentive and commercial?
- +/- 5 years’ experience in a sales role – including experience in managing a team?
- Do beautiful, minimalistic products excite you?
- Do you have experience in sales in the consumer goods industry (fashion, food, jewelry)?
If you answered YES,YES,YES and YES! to the questions above then this position could be just the kind of position you have been looking for...
Our client is currently offering an exciting opportunity as Sales Manager to join a post startup company who is growing at an incredible speed and whose products are expanding rapidly in the European markets. This makes it one of the fastest growing brands in its industry! Based in Amsterdam, the office is very international and dynamic and is the home to more than 120 employees.
The main responsibilities of this role:
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring the commercial targets in both the German and Austrian Markets are met. You will be responsible for building great, long lasting relationships with accounts and agents. You report directly to the Sales Director and you will work very closely with the sales support team.
60-70% will be office based, 40-30% will be travelling - meeting agents, key accounts and attending trade shows
The main tasks consist of:
- Managing and expanding the sales
- Account management of the key accounts in the German and Austrian region
- Expanding sales to these regions
- Forecasting and thorough analysis on the market
- Develop and improve sales strategies
Who we are looking for?
- Entrepreneurial, passionate about the products
- Data driven, analytical and energetic
- 5 years experience in sales with some management experience
- Experience in fashion, jewelry, food – consumer goods industry!
- Good knowledge of the German and / Austrian culture
- Own a Driving license!
- Fluent GERMAN!
The main benefits:
- Great salary and package
- Bonus scheme
- 25 holidays per year
- Company car
- Laptop and phone
- Regular social events
- Opportunity to build yourself and grow
I would love to talk to you in more details about this vacancy.
If this could be for you please give me a call or send me an email on 031 6 1556 1491 or email me at email@example.com
I look forward to hear from you.