Our client, one of the leading names in consumer goods and children’s retail is searching for a Client Services Representative to join their fast-growing team in Amsterdam.
- Provide excellent Customer service and Sales support relating to all aspects of inventory availability, next available dates and allocation quantity.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of Customer Sales Orders received through various channels in SAP.
- Understand and adhere to the client’s policies and procedures as per the approved shipping guide & policy manual.
- Monitor email, fax and phone, respond to basic questions regarding order status, price, availability, tracking information, order confirmation/Invoice reprints.
- Coordinate and escalate more complex scenarios to Order Management, Sales, Technical support or other concerned internal departments.
- Responsible for implementing changes in procedures as business practices and product offerings evolve.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and business data.
- Perform other duties as defined and needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and Dutch is a MUST!
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role within a supply chain industry preferably working with consumer goods.
- Proficiency with SAP (or other ERP systems)
- Experience working with MS office, strong knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal or external customers, peers and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work within a team
- Assist fellow team members as needed to meet the company’s and team’s goals
- Share best practices with team members, Sales and other internal departments to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review and input data.
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively.
What the Company Offers:
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing international company.
- 8% vacation pay
- Transport cost
- 13th month pay
- Opportunities for bonus
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours