4 months ago
For one of our clients, an international company in the logistics industry, we are looking for a Client Services Associate (Dutch & Russian speaking).
- Purchase Order/Contract review; order processing; post sales follow up; customer and program engagement.
- Phone support – taking inbound calls to customer inquiries and orders
- Troubleshooting logistical, basic product, and procedural issues
- Collaboration with Supply Chain/Inventory, Programming, Shipping, and Finance departments to ensure on time deliveries and consistent customer communication
- Revenue generation to existing customers (relationship calls)
- Lead qualification and follow up with Sales
- Quote Management
- Customer Relationship Management & ERP database maintenance
- Coordinate with Sales force to enter appropriate account information
- Return Materials Authorization for post-sale services.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent Russian speaker
- Advanced English & Dutch
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role supporting customers
- Logistics experience considered a plus
- Professional written and verbal communication skills are required to clearly convey ideas, information, and concepts
- Experience working with international customers
They are a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions, and known for enabling global leading companies in the food and pharmaceuticals industries.
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 Holiday Days
- Fantastic bonus and incentive scheme!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Free car park
- International and dynamic work environment
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at email@example.com