over 2 years ago
We are looking for a Client Services Associate for our client, an international supply chain company in the Amsterdam area. They are a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions for global leading companies in the food and pharmaceuticals industries. They enable their clients to track and monitor assets across the supply chain and ensure the integrity of temperature-sensitive products.
The Client Services Associate is responsible for providing customer care to this supply chain company’s client base.
- Order Management / Support
- Purchase Order/Contract review; order processing; post sales follow up; customer and program engagement; coordination with Sales force
- Phone support – taking inbound calls to customer inquiries and orders
- Product & Customer Support
- Troubleshooting logistical, basic product, and procedural issues
- Collaboration with Supply Chain/Inventory, Programming, Shipping, and Finance departments to ensure on time deliveries and consistent customer communication
- Proactive Outbound Follow Up Communication
- Support program compliance
- Revenue generation to existing customers (relationship calls)
- Lead qualification and follow up with Sales
- Quote Management
- Account Set Up & Management relating to:
- Customer Relationship Management & ERP database maintenance
- Coordinate with Sales force to enter appropriate account information
- Return Materials Authorization for post-sale services
- Complete projects with little supervision and/or direction
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native or near-native level of Dutch and excellent English is a MUST!
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role supporting customers
- Logistics experience considered a plus
- Professional written and verbal communication skills are required to clearly convey ideas, information, and concepts
- Experience with an ERP/CRM database and superior attention to detail to accurately input data and navigate a database are required
- Inside sales experience considered a plus
- Experience working with international customers
They are a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions for global leading companies in the food and pharmaceuticals industries. They enable their clients to track and monitor assets across the supply chain and ensure the integrity of temperature-sensitive products.