Our client is a flourishing Advertising Agency which has seen its revenues (and size) increase dramatically since its launch in 2014. The USHQ has experienced explosive company growth with staff numbers expanding to 100+ employees in the past 4 years.
The agency is a full-service Ad Agency devoted to international Healthcare Companies and their brands. They have a great reputation in their industry and have established relationships with some prestigious clients in Northern Europe.
The success of the company has created an opportunity for their first Dutch based employee to look after one of their biggest European clients. Up to now, the relationship has been managed from the USA, but time differences can mean delays in responding to client requests. The CRM will manage and begin to lead the agency’s day to day relationship with the client and will be the connector between HQ and the client.
So! What are they looking for?
- Someone with a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience. Ad Agency experience is preferred, and Healthcare industry knowledge is essential.
- Previous Key Account/CRM type experience.
- Project Leadership experience to ensure that resources are in place and delivery is on time and within budget.
- Excellent analytical, planning and decision-making skills.
- Amazing organizational skills and understanding of what needs to be done now and what can wait.
- Superb communication skills as you will be expected to promote and present the Agency’s decisions, recommendations and creative products to a range of client audiences.
- You have to be comfortable being ‘Employee Number One ‘in the Amsterdam office. You could be the first of many and could be there to lead a team later.
- You will need to have absolute business fluency in the English language. Dutch is an advantage and knowledge of German would be the icing on the cake.
This is not the full job profile, but we want to give you a taste of what is on offer. This is a truly exceptional opportunity. The business is in place. The client is in place. The support is waiting to assist you. What are you waiting for?
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let me know what your current salary level is too as well as your availability.
Looking forward to hearing from you.