Are you looking for a client Coordinator role in the logistic sector ? A dynamic company with an independent spirit is looking for an experienced Client Coordinator to join their team!
- Manage customer's booking and advice the client to the best of their interest.
- Prepare quotations for customers and negotiate the prices ( discounts..) with agreement with the sales Manager.
- Ensure accurate and timely input of booking details in the ERP system and keep the customer updated on the status of the order
- Maintains and build a close working relationship with customers, agents, terminals and the railway company.
- Arranging the transport, making sure to have a good overview on transport movements
- Manage Containers’ space, transport documentation together with operations ( train related documents)
- Focus on continuous improvement of the working processes by proactively suggesting improvement and participate in change
- Maintain good communication with the internal customers and the sales department to ensure that the all process is going smoothly
- Begin proactive and flexible to make sure to deliver a high standard of service to customers
What's in it for you?
- Great salary
- 25 days of holidays
- Company phone
- Opportunity to arrange permanent contract after a short period
- A friendly, international environment
- Participation for health insurance and pension
Qualifications and skills
- Native Dutch, excellent command of English, German is a plus
- MBO level commercial or logistics education
- At least 3 years of experience in the logistics sector
- Good command of MS Office and IT systems
- Excellent organization and communication skills