Are you fluent in C++? Do you have an interest for elegant algorithms and solving a wide array of extremely challenging C++ development tasks? If so, then we would like to meet you.
Your responsibilities will include but not restricted to:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Working autonomously is essential. As a developer you are expected to do architecture, design, implementation, customer feedback and bug fixing (rather than splitting these activities between several developers)
- Building cross-platform applications
- Implementing reverse/back engineering development using IDA from Hex-Rays
- Strong proficiency in C++14, with a fair knowledge of the language specifications
- Ideally, you are experienced with OpenCV and Boost C++ Library
- Exceptional master's degree in computer science or even a doctorate
- Ability to think outside of the box and be creative
What’s in it for you?
- An international team of brilliant minds
- A flat organization and plenty of room for your ideas
- Work-life balance, no deadlines, no overtime, no scheduled meetings
- Support for relocation
If this sounds interesting then feel free to reach out for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org