Our client is a leading global medical technology company whose products, services employees worldwide help people get better care inside and outside the hospital.
We have a superb opportunity for a Business Operations professional to take care of the service and commercial operations for specific regions (Benelux and Eastern Europe). The Business Operations Manager will drive continuous improvement and an operational excellence culture as well as defining, driving and implementing a common Business Operations Strategy. There will be a big focus on the rental sector as well as customer service.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows;
- Partner with MT members to define an integrated Business Operations Strategy and ultimately to own the implementation.
- Lead the service and customer care organization, set KPI’s and ensure that commercial targets are met.
- Implement a customer complaints procedure within the business in close collaboration with other European offices.
- Ensure that top talent is in place in all positions within the team.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Define and implement processes to improve distributor management and transform commercial effectiveness.
- Define, drive and own KPI’s for continuous improvement, develop scorecards and monitor progress against set goals.
- Understand and support positioning of the brand, product portfolio and ‘go to market’ strategies.
- Develop strategic dialogue between Business/Country/Region/Functions.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who fits the following profile;
Education and experience
- Degree educated in business related topic.
- Experienced Operations Leader within medical technology or related industry.
- Deep knowledge and experience in leading cross-functional projects.
- Highly proficient with business operating systems (JDE preferred).
- Experience within international/global matrix organisations.
- Experience in a leading service and/or commercial operations role.
- Ideally experience within rental services.
Qualifications and skills
- Ability to manage with a relentless focus on results.
- Ability to think strategically with the ability to translate strategy into operational actions.
- Skilled and experienced in driving change.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels and across cultures.
- High levels of engagement and self-starter attitude alongside great negotiation skills.
- Out of the box thinker and great problem-solving skills.
Sounds like something for you?
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to email@example.com
Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.