Our US based client is a leader in remote support access for all kinds of electronic devices for some 30 million users in the US and beyond. The company was established in 2006 and it’s commitment to bringing innovation to customers and career opportunities for its’ staff are exactly the same now as back then in those early years. They have won many awards since and continue to innovate.
The company is headquartered in California and the next step in their expansion is a new EMEA HQ to be set up in Amsterdam in the first quarter of 2020. They need a Business Leader to do this for them. This person will be the first Europe based employee and will play a major role in setting up the business here (Incorporation/Office space/Recruitment etc.).
We are looking for someone who has done this before and been incredibly successful doing it.
In the early stages you will design the strategy and set goals for the growth in the EMEA region. You will do this closely with the Founder/CEO who is based in California. Once the business has been set up your key responsibilities will be as follows;
- Map out the Inside Sales Team you will need for the region.
- Oversee the recruitment of staff and their training needs
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Ensure local business and employment compliance
What you need to offer;
- Previous experience in setting up a commercial, multilingual office and team.
- Experience launching and scaling up an EMEA business for a US Software company.
- Experience in SAAS B2B subscription business.
- Experience leading revenue-generation functions including inbound and outbound sales team, account team/customer success, and support professionals; emphasis on growing an inside sales high velocity, multilingual team
- High energy & entrepreneurial / hands-on
- Business fluency in English and Dutch and, ideally, German or French.
If this all sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you, genuinely feel that you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and Letter of Introduction to me as quickly as possible. Please let me know your current salary level and notice period too. firstname.lastname@example.org.