7 months ago
Are you currently based in the Munich region? Do you have at least 3-4 years of experience in business development within the supply chain and logistics industry? Do you speak German fluently? Would you like to work for a young, dynamic and international company with fantastic growth opportunities?
Then look no further!
- Develop new and existing business relationships in line with agreed annual target.
- Develops a clear understanding and appreciation of the key causes influencing the market and the industry stakeholders. Tasked to collect, share and act on customer development and opportunities across the region so as to target new and existing company services to the customers for maximum profitable growth.
- Presenting the company to potential and existing clients through direct communications in face to face meetings, telephone and emails.
- Generate your own leads and appointment settings.
- Create and be accountable for client’s proposals, contracts and further documentation following company procedure.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline together with ensuring the current CRM system is up to date with your activities
- Work closely with inside sales and operations striving for synergy across relevant country managements
- Reporting on customer activity and sales activity
- Fluent in German and English
- 3-4 years of experience in business development with the logistics industry
- Must have extensive knowledge of the freight forwarding industries in particular air freight and sea freight
- Commercial mindset and target driven
- Candidates must be based in the Munich region or willing to relocate as close as possible.
- Candidates must have a valid work permit to work in Germany
- Great salary with excellent secondary benefits
- Company car
- Fantastic commission structure + bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible start time
- Growth opportunities
- International team