For one of our international clients here in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Business Development Manager for France who will join their team. The company opened their doors in 2003 and are already present worldwide. This Scandinavian company offers cutting edge technology and has a 94% retention rate on their services! We are on the lookout for passionate people who have experience either in digital marketing or software solution sales. If you are energetic, communicative with a hunter mentality then this may be the company for you!
In this role, you will focus on enterprise customers and so previous new business sales experience is a must!
- Building up your own portfolio of Enterprise customers.
- The complete sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Becoming an expert by understanding the customers’ business, challenges, pains, opportunities and strengths.
- Identifying trends and trendsetters by researching industry verticals, related events, publications, and announcements.
- Acting as a dedicated account manager by servicing and offering expert guidance and advice to your customers, in close collaboration with our customer success and support team, in order for the customers to get the maximum effect out of our products.
Who are you?
- You speak fluent French and have full working proficiency in English.
- 3+ years of experience working in new business and account management sales roles in France
- You are a hunter who loves the thrill of new business and the recognition from contributing to the growth and the rewards it delivers.
- You think ‘outside the box’ and bring new ideas to your market and portfolio.
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable using these skills over the telephone or in front of a prospect or customer.
- You are self-driven, reliable and have a responsible work attitude.
- You possess a track record of meeting your monthly sales targets
- You have experience in either a software company or in a digital marketing company
- Entrepreneurial spirit
If reading this excites you, please give me a call on 06 1556 1491 we can discuss your profile and the company in more details, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking to you!