Do you have 3 to 5 years experience in Sales in the Food equipment sector? Are you ambitious and dynamic, and you would like to grow for the next step? Then our client, a large international equipment manufacturer, is looking for you!
As a Business Developer Manager you will be responsible for the all Benelux region. You will spend around 4 days per week visiting clients and potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new national accounts and end user customers and equipment dealers
- Supporting existing distribution partners
- Assisting in relationship development with key industry consultants
- Exploring new opportunities created by the marketing team
- Exploring new product opportunities for the end users
- Growing the specification of the company's products with key food service chains
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Uncapp bonus
- Permanent contract
- Freedom in your work
- Participation to international fair
Qualifications and Skills
- 3- to 5 years of successful sales track record, ideally in the food equipment industry
- Fluency in Dutch and English , French needs to be at least conversational
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing ( not required if you already have the right experience)
- Excellent organisational, planning, and analytical skills
- Strong in communication, negotiation and persuasion
- Team player, with an enthusiastic and passionate personality
- Autonomous, independent, and self-motivated
- Available to travel in the Benelux area
- Driver's licence