Do you have at least 4-5 years of experience in business development? Do you have experience working within the ICT sector? Do you speak Dutch fluently?
Then I am looking for you!
This role will give you the opportunity to grow a specific market, having the flexibility of a start up while being part of a large multinational.
- Seeking out, identifying, and developing business opportunities in either the Healthcare or Finance or Internet service provider sector
- Collecting and analyzing marketing and sales information
- Identifying key client requirements, coordinating with Engineering and Product Management to make sure the requirements are implemented smoothly with the products
- Promoting the the all range products that the company is offering to defined customers
- Developing and delivering business proposals, presentations, and quotations
- Creating business plans with clients and their partners
- Creating Sales Account plans to generate, quantify, and recommend Sales action plans
- Cooperating with other departments (product team)
- Keeping up-to-date with all technologies and products of the company
- Representing the company at exhibitions, workshops, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Min 4 years of sales experience with IT vendors or system integrators
- Experience, a proven track record, and a strong relationship network in the Dutch software and hardware market, with specialization in the Finance, or Healthcare Industry
- Fluency in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- Target driven, Independent and flexible
- Team player
- Competitive salary + Commission
- 8% holiday allowance
- 24 holiday days
- Discount on health insurance
- Pension plan 50%-50%
- Direct contract
- Laptop / SIM Card