15 days ago
For one of our international clients here in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Business Development Manager for the Belgian market to join their team. This fast-growing Scandinavian company offers cutting edge technology to its clients worldwide.
If you are fluent in Flemish, have experience in digital marketing or software sales, with an energetic and communicative personality and a hunter mentality, this would be the company for you!
- Build up your own portfolio of Enterprise customers.
- Manage the full sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Understand the customers’ business, challenges, pains, opportunities and strengths.
- Identify trends and trendsetters by researching industry verticals, related events, publications, and announcements.
- Act as a dedicated account manager by servicing and offering expert guidance and advice to your customers, in close collaboration with the customer success and support team
Who are you?
- You speak fluent Flemish and have full working proficiency in English.
- 1-2 years of experience working in new business and account management sales roles in Belgium
- You are a hunter who loves the thrill of new business and the recognition from contributing to the growth and the rewards it delivers.
- You think ‘outside the box’ and bring new ideas to your market and portfolio.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are self-driven, reliable and have a responsible work attitude.
- You have experience in either a software company or in a digital marketing company.
If you recognise yourself in these requirements, feel free to apply directly or reach out to email@example.com.