Our client is an award-winning global Internet Connectivity company. Established in Amsterdam in 2012, they have been growing rapidly since and supporting customers in, close to, 200 countries, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you want to join a company which offers a stimulating, human-centric working environment, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for. When you join this company, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that is on a mission to shape the future of worldwide connectivity!
Business Development Manager - EMEA
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager for the EMEA region based in Amsterdam with the goal to drive new business from enterprise accounts and generate new business based on telecom services.
Working in a fast-growing scale-up organization asks for a “roll-up your sleeves” work ethic and to take a hands-on approach to driving opportunity capture and revenue growth.
This is not the right role for sales people who are only motivated by bonus or commission potential. This is a role where you can develop and grow with a company which is really doing well and going places.
What you will do:
- Building and managing relationships and partnerships with Enterprises, Telecommunications and Service Providers for different regions;
- Develop a strategy and execute a geographical marketing and sales plan based upon business-based analyses of market information and current and planned capabilities, company revenue targets and sales objectives;
- Building partnerships with SD-WAN providers to create leverage partner capabilities;
- Coordinate onboarding with external and internal teams to facilitate implementation;
- You will work closely with the account management team.
- You have a bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years' experience in selling complex solutions;
- You have in-depth understanding of the global telecommunications market, data communications ecosystems and the exciting world of SD-WAN;
- You have experience in sales processes and strategy development;
- You have the ability to identify opportunities and negotiate win-win agreements and build and manage relationships at a senior level in a complex and changing environment;
- You are a self-starter, capable of managing opportunities all the way through the entire capture process;
- You have experience with and knowledge of data communications technologies and trends
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
What we offer
- An exciting and stimulating work environment.
- A team of passionate, dedicated, international colleagues.
- A lot of fun: monthly drinks, potluck lunch Fridays, awesome team outings and team sport initiatives like famous mud runs;
- Everyday you will get all the coffee you can consume, a Monday morning breakfast, daily office fruit and a delicious Friday Company Lunch;
- A competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie... need we say more?
- This role does not come with a company or lease car.
If you bring that unique combination of skills and want to help shaping the future of an award-winning multicultural company don’t hesitate to apply!
Send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible.
Please indicate your current salary and notice period.