Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Food & drinks sector? Do you have account management experience and also marketing background? Do you enjoy gaining inside knowledge about a market? Then this opportunity could be perfect for you.
- Provide route to market services to clients and help promote Irish food & drinks exports to the Netherlands.
- Gain insight information of the Dutch market.
- Establish a network with Dutch contacts including market sectors as buyers, innovation & marketing teams, CSR teams.
- Help build up the reputation of the Irish Food market.
- Ensure effective communication of unique product attributes through PR and trade/ consumer buying.
- Help in the development of Irish food and drink local commercial marketing strategies of client companies.
- Proactively meet and establish relationships with existing Dutch customers for Irish food and drink products.
- Seek out opportunities to present Ireland’s sustainability credentials in sustainability debates in the Netherlands.
- Prepare monthly activity reports, market profiles and annual reports.
- 3 + years’ experience in an export marketing, sales or business development role in Ireland, Britain or international markets.
- Knowledge of the Irish and/or the Dutch Food, Drink and Horticulture sector.
- Proven experience of building credible professional relationships with suppliers, trade customers, media, diplomats and politicians both in Ireland and the Marketplace.
- Proficiency in Level in Dutch C1 is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 2013 suite, social and Word Press content management tools, Google Analytics and social media online monitoring tools.
- Specialization in international marketing would be an advantage.