about 2 months ago
Do you speak German at business proficiency level? Do you have a passion for sales? Read further!
Our client is looking for multiple enthusiastic candidates to join their super international team and expand their German market.
The main role of these new positions will be to build and manage the commercial relationship within designated territory in Germany by meeting face to face with prospective clients & partners.
If you have an eagerness to grow and learn more about the markets, an understating of multicultural background, then we are looking for you!
- Generate leads through cold calling, follow up leads appointed by the company, train clients and offer on-going customer support;
- Actively and successfully managing the sign-up, set-up and training process and providing solutions when challenging matters arise;
- Retain and manage a portfolio of businesses to provide money transfer services;
- Build strong and long-term relationships with agents to ensure agent loyalty, transaction and revenue growth;
- You will be expected to spend a major part of your time (around 80%) out of the office, in business development, in locations around Germany. Travel within your geographical areas of responsibility is an important factor of your job.
- Working proficiency in German & English is a must;
- Fluency in Dutch is a strong preference;
- In possession of a driving license and a car;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and hands-on;
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail;
- Friendly and approachable with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good people management skills;
- Able to work on own initiatives as well as be a good team player;
- Able to spend majority of time working as field sales;
- Able to participate in events which could be during weekends and/or evenings;
- Based in or around Cologne/Düsseldorf/Bonn
- Competitive salary and great bonus scheme
- Travel reimbursement
- A private lease car after 6 months
- A tablet and a phone
- A fast-growing company with enormous growth potential to senior sales/management;
If you recognise yourself in the description above, feel free to reach out to email@example.com or apply directly.