Do you wish to work for a fast-growing and well-known company in the e-commerce industry? Are you an enthusiastic and communicative candidate?
Are you immediately available for a new role? Then look no further!
In this role, you will be developing the German market and be in constant contact with other businesses.
What will you be doing as a Business Developer Assistant?
- Reach out to companies and present the new product
- Establish contact with the decision makers and follow up when needed
- Assist the business developer with general sales tasks
- Maintain the database, register all your actions and make sure administration is up to date
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- German native level
- 1 year of experience in customer service or sales is a plus but not necessary
- Great communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and flexible
This is a young company but already well-established and with a dynamic environment. They have a beautiful location in the city center of Amsterdam and a fun team.
Please note that this is a temporary position and therefore we are only considering candidates who are immediately available and living in the Amsterdam area. This position is full-time (40h/week) or part time (32 hours) , regular office hours (Monday - Friday from 9h until 18h with one hour break).
Interested? Feel free to send your CV to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org