Do you have experience in sales support and account management and are you looking for a new challenge in a international and leading company? For our client, a company leader in the connector technology in seeking a Business Development Assistant for their European office in Amsterdam.
What your main responsibilities will be as a Business Development Assistant?
- providing efficient, accurate and pro-active support to the Business Development Managers
- receiving and processing sales enquiries; preparing quotations
- being in contact with other colleagues within and outside Europe
- dealing with clients' enquiries, providing them information about the products and building good professional relationship with them
- being occasionally involved in sales campaigns and organizing and dispatching samples and catalogues
- processing and following up with sales orders, invoices, stock, logistics
What does make you the ideal candidate for the Business Development Assistant position?
- previous experience in a similar role
- experience with inside sales and business administration
- fluency in English
- experience with SAP or SBO is a strong plus
- knowledge of Excel and Word
- team-player, pro-active, communicative
- accurate, detail-oriented, responsible
What does the company offer you?
- six-month contract followed by an indefinite one (full-time contract)
- monthly and yearly bonus
- holiday allowance
- full travel costs reimbursement
- international and solid environment
- 30 holiday days
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please contact me: Marcella Molteni - email@example.com - Tel +31 (0) 20 580 0347 - Mobile +31 (0) 6 55 13 03 12.