Our client, a leading name in connector technology and catering to manufacturers from the diverse industries such as telecommunications, instrumentation, consumer electronics and automotive industry, is looking for a Business Development Assistant to contribute to their growth and reinforce their sales endeavours in the European Market.
The successful candidate will be working on a full-time role and will work directly with one or more of this successful company’s Business Development Managers to ensure stellar sales efforts for the European team.
- Provide efficient and effective support service to the external sales team, discussing developments within the customer base.
- Receive, process and co-ordinate all sales enquiries, this may involve liaising with other members of staff within Europe or Tokyo office, ensuring that the replies are sent in a timely and professional manner.
- Answer customer enquiries on products, using catalogue or the company web site. Any technical question can be referred to the Technical Sales Coordinator or BDM.
- Log all customer enquiries on sales database SAP Business One (SBO).
- Update customer information and progress of enquiries on database SBO.
- Occasional Pro-active telephone sales campaigns.
- Organize and dispatch all samples and catalogues requested by customers, followed by telephone call to see they received what they require.
- Establish a good working relationship with all customers and distributors.
- Provide quotations using SBO, followed up by telephone call to establish customer feedback regarding prices, projects, suitability of the products, log communication in SBO and communicate with sales team.
- Provide regular quotation tracking reports to the BDM.
- Process and track the status of customer sales order liaising with the Central Logistics Controller in Amsterdam head office and ensuring the customer’s needs are met to satisfaction.
- Support Sales administration duties.
- Handling Purchase Order, Stock, Shipping Documents, Delivery Control on SBO.
- Experience in back-office sales assistant (mandatory)
- Experience in business administration such as PO, invoice, stock control (mandatory)
- English language, any other European languages are advantageous.
- Experience in SAP or SBO system (important)
- Team player (important)
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude towards assigned work objectives
- Excel & Word skills
What the Company Offers
A great international working environment, with high quality products and a dedicated strong company. We offer you good financial compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, plus the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Do you have the passion and the desire to make difference? Then we are looking forward to seeing your resume and a brief letter of motivation.