about 2 years ago
For one of our clients we are looking for a Business Development and Licensing Manager to join their team.
In this position the main tasks will be as follows:
- Defines strategies for future collaborations
- Finds new collaborations and licensing opportunities.
- Finding the right content to develop and publish
- The Licensing Manager develops business cases and manages collaborations with publisher.
- Managing revenues related to permissions licensing, co-publishing and other collaborations
- Managing the pipeline and taking care of contract negotiations with third parties.
- Managing the various collaborations ensuring that revenue is maximized and brand exposure is generated through these collaborations
- The Business and Licensing Manager takes care of the forecasts and reports and takes further actions to develop the business.
- You will be the main point of contact for third-party publishers
- Develops, adapts and manages programs for publishers
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Publishing, Marketing or related fields
- More than 3+ years experience in business development / account management / sales in both publishing and licensing. Please note both licensing and publishing experience is a MUST!
- Good project management skills and expertise
- Experience in the negotiating of contracts and business development
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
This organization offers a good salary and good benefits.