For one of our clients, a cool company in the sports industry, we are looking for a Business Developer for the French market. The company is based in the Netherlands and works with clients all over the globe. In their office here in Amsterdam they have a small team of 10 people, who are in constant contact with their other office in the US.
We are looking for a well-articulated, hands-on, native-level French and English speaker (and Spanish is a plus!) If you have around 1-3 years of experience and you believe this is the job for you, read further. We are looking for the right attitude and personality!
What will you do:
- After sales support (b2b only!)
- Inform existing customers about the products and sell
- Manage inquiries, create offers, process orders and prepare sales presentations
- Support the international sales team located in Austria and the US
- CRM development and management
- Lead generation and qualification
- Creating a Sales and Marketing plan
Who are you:
- Native level French and English is a must!
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service, Sales or Business Development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Interest in outdoor sports, in particular freestyle action sports
- Experience with market research for lead generation
- Thinking outside the box
- Not afraid of contacting new leads
This is a long-term positon and the company is offering a direct contract. Please feel free to give me a call if you have questions about the vacancy or are not sure if you could meet their requirements!
Please notice that we’ll only consider candidates already located in the Netherlands and with a valid work permit.