We are looking for an enthusiastic and communicative candidate to work with one of our clients, a fast-growing and well-known company in the e-commerce industry. You will be developing the German market and be in constant contact with other businesses.
What will you be doing as a Business Developer Assistant?
- Reach out to companies and present the new product
- Establish contact with the decision makers and follow up when needed
- Assist the business developer with general sales tasks
- Maintain the database, register all your actions and make sure administration is up to date
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- German native level, English level C1
- 1 year of experience in customer service or sales is a plus but not necessary
- Great communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and flexible
This is a young company but already well-established and with a dynamic environment. They have a beautiful location in the city center of Amsterdam and a fun team.
Please notice that this is a temporary position and therefore we are only considering candidates who are immediately available and living in Amsterdam of the area. This position is either full-time (40h/week) or part-time (40h/week)
Interested? Feel free to send your CV to Elisa: firstname.lastname@example.org