For one of our international clients with cutting edge technology in healthcare, we are looking for a Business Developer with a solid education in Networking / IT in combination with sales experience in Healthcare EHR or EMR software systems.
In this role you will be responsible for sales in Europe, developing relationships and commercial agreements with third parties (EMRs, Integrators, local partners) and helping to develop the market. You will be travelling to medical congresses and events around 40-50% of your time throughout Europe.
If you are commercial with solid IT skills and have commercial experience within the healthcare industry this may be for you!
- Develop relationships with third party partners, implementing business agreements and joint commercial initiatives with EMRs at a European level to expand the market coverage.
- Working with partners to promote the company’s products through show-rooms, congresses and joint marketing campaigns.
- Align on partner approach and management strategy.
- Understand local needs and identify solutions and vendors that may fulfill their needs.
- Consult on solutions and help develop quotes for connectivity projects.
- Run training programs developed to educate on product and skills knowledge of sales teams.
- Ensuring a more “solutions sales” approach is used
- Understands and interested in the current and new trends on the market.
- Support sales teams by visiting Customers to help present, sell and support Connectivity as our key differentiator, particularly in larger deals.
- Track growth KPIs.
- Establish relationships with to promote solutions.
- Present our solutions at Congresses and events
- Maintain a deep understanding of connectivity requirements, current hospital practices and technologies.
- Act as support for elevated technical issues.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or / and Networking.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a Sales/Commercial role
- Previous experience in sales working with EMR, EHR or Hospitals IT systems.
- Experience in reseller agreements
- Technical knowledge of wireless shielding issues in a medical environment.
- Languages: Fluent English
Qualifications and skills
- Leadership, self-starter, action and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with customers, partners, distributor partners and internal colleagues
- Experience in developing commercial agreements.
- Ability to manage complex selling situations.
- Enhanced level of technical and professional expertise
- Clear understanding of the customer’s network capabilities and IT infrastructure.
- Wide understanding of networking (LAN, WLAN, RLAN, etc.), Wireless Protocols IEEE 802.11 (A B G N).
- Project management, coordination, communication and system integration skills.